Who are we?
Frequently Asked Questions
- We are a family owned business based out of Woodbury, MN, USA.
- Our staff has many years of experience in bringing people's dreams to
- Our well rounded team offers you the highest quality services at
competitive prices while striving to stay on the cutting edge of technology to
always bring you the best quality product.
What are your payment options?
- We accept Cash (US$), Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Personal Checks
(cleared prior to service), or Paypal.
- Due to the high costs of labor and equipment involved in our videography
services, we require a 10% non-refundable deposit to reserve a date, with the
balance due prior to receipt of the finished product (Please allow 2-3
weeks to edit and create your Wedding DVD).
- For video conversion to DVD, full payment is required prior to service.
- All payments must be in US Dollars.
What do you charge for Shipping and
- Videotape return - when we ship your videos back to you, the cost of
shipping is included in the price.*:
* does not include optional postal insurance at
your appraised value
What is your refund policy?
- Outhouse Productions, Inc. has the following refund policy: All Sales
Since most of our company's costs in providing services to you are labor
based, refunds are not possible.
- In the case of defective Company equipment or other unforseen circumstance
during an event filming, a discount may / will apply.
- In the case of defective media, Outhouse Productions will happily provide
replacement copies (upon receipt of defective media).
What equipment do you use?
- Cameras: Two Sony High Definition HVR-A1U with XLR sound and additional
input, Canon GL2 3-CCD MiniDV Digital Video Recorder and a Sony HDD High
Definition Digital Video Recorder as well as several backup video cameras.
For a description of our HD capabilities, please e-mail us at
HDServices@outhouseproductions.com or Google the name of our Sony camera
for more info.
- Audio: Wireless microphone system available to digitally record the
audio to compliment the camera's built-in audio.
- Lighting/Camera Mounting: Professional Boom Jib Crane, 12 foot
trolly and professional softlighting boxes, halogen lighting systems mounted
on adjustable tripods for film and commercial production (does not apply for
weddings unless added to a package)
- Computing: all digital processing is done on custom built high end
Intel compatible computer systems.
- Media: all product sold will be recorded on the highest quality
CD-R or Dual Layer DVD-R and +R media available. Compatibility not guaranteed
with all DVD or CD playback equipment.
Will the DVD-R or CD-R disc that you
make for me work with my DVD player or computer?
- Most DVD players built within the last two years will play most types of
DL DVD-R and +R and CD-R media.
- DVD-R and CD-R discs are industry standard recordable media which play
just like "store bought" DVDs and CDs on most equipment.
All of our finished products are recorded on recordable media.
- Most home computer DVD-ROM drives will also be compatible with recordable
- We cannot guarantee that the discs we send to you will work with your DVD player or computer.
If you are unsure if your equipment is compatible, please go to the following site:
DVD-R Help - DVD Player Compatability List
Prices do not include 6.75% Sales Tax
for Minnesota Residents.
Includes travel up
to 75 miles from St. Paul, MN, USA,
for Videography Services. Additional travel available -
for estimate. 651-343-6969
Copyright 2010 -